Goals for the week!!!!
- To have all of my questions for Neil Pardington written/edited and sent off.
- To have completed my interview process with Neil Pardington, and begun/completed my article.
- To have a clear idea on the design direction for the mag.
- To make sure Sally contacts somebody resembling an artist.
- To complete all research regarding FJMT + Archimedia.
- To contact somebody at FJMT/Archimedia - Involved in the design of The New Auckland Art Gallery
- To attend school.
- To make it to maths this week and apologise to my teacher to make a fresh start. (i'm really scared to face her, thats why i haven't been)
- k gotta go, i have maths now. ahhhhh
Tuesday, 28 February 2012
Monday, 27 February 2012
Well, I've done many things today... Mostly not Productive, I must admit. First period - I spent period 1 researching Neil Pardington, and viewing his artwork. That's productive. - I also called Sally asian. But it's okay, coz she is..... Second period - Jeremy, Kellah, and Lia ate all of Caroline's spaghetti bolognase. - Lia and Jeremy fooled around with a cardboard box...? - I stapled a pencil to the wall, And got growled for firing staples into an apple. Kellah you know that was your idea, quit denying. Maybe that wasn't so productive. Break one - Lia and I went home to get lunch. MY LADY GAGA TICKETS WERE AT MY HOUSE!!!!! - My dog peed when she saw Lia. Third period - I spent most of third period staring at my reading response, wondering what to write, and unable to understand miss Strothers handwriting. - Miss Strother helped me understand Neil Pardington's work at a deeper level. Who said English teachers were useless?? Fourth period - Listened to Adele and thought much about noodles. Very productive. - Had my ID photo taken. Iyy hope ma hurr was did. Break two - Gemma poured boiling water all over her leg and the floor and then exploded her noodles in the microwave. Literally, they exploded. In hindsight i wish i'd taken pictures. P.s Gemma, clean the microwave plezzz...... - Listened to Adele some more. Fifth period - WATERMELON!!!!!! - Discussed all of the above, previous to writing this post....took me most of the period to be perfectly honest. Now the iPad is going flat. Ahhh 1percent left!!!! Kbyeeeeee. Xoxo gossip goat.
Thursday, 16 February 2012
Monday, 13 February 2012
Hi my name is Joel Szabo. (That's Hungarian for Taylor). I'm 17 years old. I live in Hamilton, New Zealand and i'm currently a student at Fraser High School. This year I am taking part in the first year of a new art project at Fraser. For the first half of the year we will be designing a collective art magazine and for the second half we will endure the regular art curriculum. Here's Mr Cunnane's (Visual arts teacher and assessment specialist. Project leader) explanation.